HOW does it work?
It has a 2-step disposal system.
1. Used period products (applicators, wrappers, tampons, pads and wipes) go in a baggie...
...and the baggie seals into a nice little bundle.
2. The baggie goes in the disposal pouch...
- durable, puncture-resistant material
- odor-containing, non-porous coating
- moisture-containing, poly-laminated zipper
... but the disposal pouch can stay inside the pack - no need to pull it out to put sealed baggies inside:
When you have access to a waste bin, remove the disposal pouch to easily empty its contents– without spilling everything else in your pack!
It comes in two sizes:
The Mini is designed for day use.
It holds 1 - 3 disposals, depending on the size of the products you use (tampons without applicators take up far less space than super-absorbency pads!).
The Clutch is for longer, multi-day trips.
It holds up to 12 disposals, depending on your products. You can also get extra Clutch disposal pouches to increase your pack’s disposal capacity as needed.